If you are wondering whether the Vidya Link sewing machine is the right fit for you or not, then this article might help you make the right choice. This sewing machine Vidya flaunts a classic look with a colour blend of black and yellow.
Though it looks pretty elegant, you should know it does not have any advanced features. Its work mechanism is simple, which makes it a good option for people with no technical skills.
Vidya Sewing Machine Review
Vidya has launched several sewing machines and this one falls on the affordable side. It comes with a high-stitching speed, so even if you have bulk orders, you could use this machine to complete them on time with great efficiency.
It has the same functionality as the other traditional sewing machines and you will get a good experience while stitching fabrics with it. To help you get a better idea of what this machine can do, here are some of its main features.
Salient Features Of Vidya Link Sewing Machine
Auto Tripping Bobbin
In this sewing machine, you will get an automatic tripping bobbin winder that ensures uniform winding. It reduces manual work and makes the sewing process smoother and convenient.
This machine features a chrome-plated faceplate, which enhances its look and makes it more aesthetically pleasing. It also has a sidearm cover that adds to its durability and minimizes wear and tear.
Speed Stitching Mechanism
This sewing machine comes with an excellent stitching speed. It could do 20 stitches per second, which makes it one of the faster traditional sewing machines in the market.
As an economical model, it is ideal for both amateurs and professionals. The hinged pressure foot enhances its usability and the sturdy build provides great control
Special Thread Take-Up Lever
It is equipped with a special lever that makes taking thread extremely convenient. This is a specially designed lever, which provides a smoother sewing experience.
It ensures a noiseless operation and helps you work in peace. The stitching process will become more comfortable and your hands won’t feel fatigued while doing the work.
Strong Metal Construction
This sewing machine from Vidya is made of high-quality metal and plastic, so you can be sure that you will get great stability.
The metal construction ensures longevity and keeps it safe from hits and minor falls. You only need to oil it regularly and it will keep serving you for years.
What We Like
- This sewing machine functions quietly, so you won’t have to worry about disturbing your family or neighbours
- The stitching speed of this sewing machine is high, which helps you save time and work on multiple projects without losing efficiency
- If you work on sewing projects daily, then this machine will save a lot of money on electricity bills as it doesn’t require to function
- The sturdy and durable build of this sewing machine makes it last for years
- It doesn’t demand much maintenance as you could easily get its spare parts
What We Dislike
- The weight of this machine can be an issue for some people. Since modern machines are lightweight, everyone wants to opt for options that are easy to handle and move
- Some users have reported that sometimes it’s getting difficult to shift the lever
Here we are at the end of this review guide. The Vidya Link sewing machine is a good option if you are on a budget and want a good performing sewing machine. Though you won’t get the advanced automatic features, it can help you make amazing designs and sew things very efficiently.
The build quality of this model is outstanding and you will also love the fact that it can perform 20 stitches per second. Hope this article will be helpful for you.