Types of Kaff Gas Stoves
These days, there are scores of different types of gas stoves available in the market. There are designer gas stoves, automatic ignition stoves, there are stoves with more than two burners, and the list is endless.
Gas stoves have created a niche for themselves in the kitchen appliance market. Here are a few of the best gas stoves from KAFF:
KAFF CRH burner is a blend of style as well as performance. Equipped with the feature of auto-ignition, it lets you have effortless lighting. The high-quality metal knobs ensure there will be a safe operation. It has thick black tempered glass for an eye-catching appearance.
You can clean the glass surface conveniently and give it a shining look. It also comes with a matt enameled pan support that can prevent any kind of movement. With multiple burner sizes, it lets you use it for cooking different items.
It can easily accommodate pans of different sizes. The tornado fire burners offer better efficiency by distributing the flame evenly. It lets you use it for a long time with the high-quality stainless steel construction.
- There are four different burners available for different sizes for serving different requirements
- Perfect combination of the tempered glass and stainless steel for durability and aesthetics
- Ergonomic knobs for easy handling of operation and it is quite easy to clean
- It is a relatively new product in the market with few reviews to judge
If you have a larger family to feed, the KAFF 4 burner cooktop is the one for you. It looks good, has four burners of different sizes for different levels of heat and different functions.
It comes covered with a single piece, 8mm think, toughened black glass. This looks really nice and does not let any stain form on its surface.
- The gas stove comes with four brass burners in 4 different sizes for utility and ease of use.
- The brass burners are topped with 4mm thick four-spoke pan supports which keep utensils of all shapes and kinds steady.
- The stove has a beautiful, heat, stain, and scratch-resistant glass top.
- The burners have stainless steel drip plates under them which prevent spillage onto the kitchen slab.
- The gas knobs are made of metal and feel sturdy and expensive. They also offer a great feel and feedback.
- It does not get automatic electric ignition and requires external help.
The stove also gets automatic ignition. You do not need to look for a matchstick or a lighter every time you have to cook. You can just turn the knobs and it comes to life. Talking of Knobs, the hob comes with beautiful metal swivel knobs which are easy to hold and offer accurate control on the flame.
The burners get enameled and matt-finished 4 spoke grills along with stainless steel drip trays so that your posh kitchen remains stain-free is beautiful at all times.
- This particular gas stove comes with automatic ignition technology.
- It has three burners, all equipped with enameled pan supports and drip trays to prevent spillage.
- One of the burners is a triple flame, while the other two are double flame burners, for uniform heating of the utensil and faster cooking.
- The hob is made of 8mm thick tempered glass which prevents small breakages, stains, and scratches.
- It is extremely stylish and looks elegant and modern. This stove will bring your kitchen into the 21st century.
- It might be dangerous around kids due to the automatic ignition.
There are gas stoves and there are heavy-duty gas stoves that do their jobs looking good. The KSN BR 604 is one such gas stove. The burners have massive cast iron grills which protect the burners and also provide superior and confidence-inspiring support to utensils of any size.
- This stove is finished in stainless steel and stands out among black glass top hobs.
- The stove has four intelligent aluminum burners, each with its own specific function.
- Its burners shoot out flames in concentric layers, which results in even and faster heating of the utensil.
- The hob works with an automatic ignition technology, which, along with the smart burners, saves a lot of LPG.
- The burners are protected by huge cast iron grills which double up as pan supports and can hold utensils of any size.
- The design is a bit radical and might not be in tune with everybody’s tastes.
If black is your favorite colour and you love leaving impressions on people’s minds, the KAFF MFBX 604A is the perfect gas hob for you. This gas hob looks absolutely futuristic, has lots of cast iron cladding, and is finished in all-black. The burners on this stove are made of a brass alloy and come in four different sizes and forms.
There is one massive triple-ring burner that comes with FFD. There is one small triple-ring burner, one dual-ring burner, and one mini-ring burner.
- This is one of the best-looking gas stoves in the Indian market today.
- It comes with 4 burners, each of them having different flame settings to serve a particular purpose, specifically designed for the Indian Kitchen.
- All the Burners are made of a brass alloy and have brass burner caps.
- The burners are covered with large cast iron grills which also act as pan support for utensils.
- The hob is equipped with automatic ignition which prevents wastage of fuel.
- The base of the hob is made of toughened tempered glass.
- Not everyone would love the heavy and black design.
Buying Guide for Kaff Gas Stoves
With so many different companies displaying such varied ranges of products, it can be extremely difficult to understand which gas stove to choose if you are looking to buy a new stove. It is imperative that you realize that gas stoves are usually a long-term investment and need to match the design and feel of your kitchen.
It also needs to be in sync with your cooking style. You also need to make sure that if you have kids in the house, the kind of gas stove you choose, should not expose your kids to any harm.
Apart from all this, there are so many different things that you need to keep in mind. It can get a bit confusing which feature is important for you and which are the features that you absolutely need in your stove. All of this makes buying a gas stove a daunting task and most people end up going for the first product they see or the product that looks the best.
This is not the right approach. Here are a few factors that you need to keep in mind when you are looking for a gas stove:
- Obviously one of the most important factors is your Budget.
- Another very important thing to decide on is the number of burners you need.
- The company is very important. It is advisable to buy gas stoves only from trusted and reputed companies.
- You should also check if the stoves are auto-ignition In case you have small children in the house, it might be prudent to get a gas stove with manual ignition.
- You should also check the warranty and guarantee that the company offers on the product.
- The Size of the gas stove is crucial.
- Fuel Efficiency is another factor you want to keep in mind.
- You should check to see if all burners can be used simultaneously.
In today’s world, gas stoves have become a huge market in themselves and there are hundreds of different types of products waiting to be bought by you. However, you want to buy that gas stove that matches your personality and your style of cooking perfectly.
You want your gas stove to be comfortable inside your kitchen and it should be able to fulfill all your needs. KAFF offers gas stoves for all kinds of needs and budgets. Check out their range of products now.