Advantages of Using an Induction Cooktop
- Heats up fast for fast cooking
- Safe to touch even if it’s working
- Automatic switches make sure to turn off the induction when not in use
- Its easier to clean
- Usually spill-proof
Disadvantages of Using an Induction Cooktop
- You might have to get rid of your usual utensils
- Requires timely servicing
- Installation can be costly if you do not know the mechanics
Buying Guide for the Best Induction stove in India
Here are the key factors to consider before buying an induction stove for your kitchen:
- Preset Menus: These preset menus are the best for users as it auto-regulates the temperature, and you can have your meal prepared even if you do not know how to cook. With just a single touch, you can get the perfect dish. Neither less to say, having preset menus can always come handy in case you are in a hurry.
- Pan Size: The maximum and minimum pan size should be checked to ensure maximum efficiency. The size of the cookware and cooktop should be compatible with the best results. So, make sure to look for the one, that supports the majority of the standard pan sizes. This way you don’t have to worry about getting new cookwares for yourself.
- Portability: Portable cooktops can be carried anywhere, and you can cook a meal whenever you wish to. So, if you are someone who is always traveling, portability is something worth considering for.
- Power Consumption: The rate of power consumption will affect your electricity bill directly, so look out for the specifications before buying any.
- Temperature Settings: Make sure you are well-versed with the setting panel before using your induction cooktop. Getting the right settings can make all the difference.
If you are keen on buying an induction cooktop, this guide and the reviews will help you in choosing the best-suited one for your kitchen. Neither less to say, all the products mentioned within the list are some of the best you can find out there in the market. So, once you get the right fit for yourself, you are always good to go.