How many of you would say YES to the laundry if you will have to do it manually? It is a very tedious job and many of you would have said NO to manual laundry. Most of you can do anything to avoid laundry. Some people choose to go to a laundry shop in order to avoid this task at home.
Best Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Samsung is one of the best brands in washing machines and they are definitely the best products for the price that you pay. This washing machine Samsung 6.5 kg fully automatic top load washing machine has a 6.5 kgs capacity.
- Eco Tub Clean feature, soak time, and four different wash modes
- 700 RPM maximum
- 2 kg capacity ideal for a small family of 1 to 3 members
- Two-year warranty
This fully automatic 7kg top loading washing machine by Samsung comes with Wobble technology. It can prevent the tangling and damaging of clothes thereby providing gentle fabric care. Another significant feature is that it comes with a soft curl design on the diamond drum for treating the fabric.
- Magic filter helps to keep laundry stay clean.
- Delay end for resetting the wash cycle end time.
- Aqua preserve mode for reusing the water.
- Monsoon mode reduces drying time.
IFB, a very old brand, but very popular in making the best washing machines for the Indian market. Both top load and front load fully automatic washing machines from this brand provide good quality wash. This IFB 6.5 kg fully automatic top load washing machine comes with a number of amazing features.
- It comes with high voltage protection, which protects the machine in case any voltage fluctuations.
- 5 kg capacity suitable for a small family
- Aqua Spa and Aqua Energie features.
- Eight different wash programs
If you are looking for only top load fully automatic washing machines, as the front load can be a little painful for you back, then your search ends here. LG 6.5 kg inverter fully automatic top load washing machines is the best pick for you. You need not have to compromise with quality, features, or technology if you are choosing this one.
- Very useful child lock feature is provided along with this washing machine.
- You can delay the wash for 3 to 18 hours
- Fuzzy logic feature
- Quick wash facility
LG washing machine delivers great washing performance with its many features. It offers fully automatic performance and has five Star Energy rating. Equipped with a Turbo Drum, it makes sure there will be superior washing. The capacity of 7 kg makes it perfect for small families.
- Turbo Drum for effective cleaning.
- Punch + 3 Technology for creating vertical streams.
- Tub clean technology sterilizes the tub.
- Smart inverter motor automatically adjusts energy consumption.
Another fully automatic top loading washing machine at a good price is Whirlpool 7.5 kg fully automatic top loading washing machine. Whirlpool washing machines are always popular for attractive designs and colors in which they are available.
- 5 kg capacity drum which is good for a medium family
- The 6th Sense stain washes deep clean technology for better washing.
- 3D scrub for better scrubbing
- Washing machine comes with a child lock system.
When you talk about home appliances, Samsung is a brand that you cannot miss. Samsung 6 kg fully automatic front loading washing machine is one good model from this brand Samsung. The 6 kg capacity and 1000 RPM cycles at max is a good combination for a better wash.
- 43% smaller diamond holes for better wash
- 1000 RPM cycles
- Quick wash in just 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
- Digital inverter technology for less noise and less power consumption.
AmazonBasics is budget-friendly and is becoming very popular. It is an expert manufacturer of different products including washing machines. AmazonBasics 6.5 kg washing machine has many features. Equipped with an LED display, the washing machine lets you know the wash cycle.
- Fuzzy Logic Technology for better performance.
- LED display panel for easy operation.
- Diamond technology for high spin speed.
- Auto cleaning the tub without clothes.
We will never be able to complete our list without Samsung. The global electronic brand leader has come up with different washing machine models to meet the needs of individual customers. Samsung 6.5 kg inverter fully automatic washing machine has many features for great performance.
- Easy troubleshooting with the Smart Check function.
- The delay end feature enables resetting the ending time.
- Aqua preserve mode allows saving the water for the next rinsing.
- Wobble Technology prevents tangling for gentle fabric care.
Last in the list, we have a washing machine from Godrej. Godrej 6.2 Kg fully automatic top loading washing machine is available in dark grey color. This is 6.2 kg capacity washing machine with 800 RPM cycles is a good speed. You will be able to use this washing machine for a family of two to three members or with low laundry needs.
This machine also comes with a child lock facility to avoid any kind of problems while using it.
- No digital display is available on this washing machine
- Toughened glass for long-lasting
- Two-year warranty on product and a two-year warranty on the motor.
- Stainless steel drum that can last really long.
Also, we have a set of parameters to consider when you are buying a fully automatic washing machine.
How To Choose A Fully automatic Washing Machine – Important Features to Consider
Like we discussed it already, fully automatic washing machines are two types – front load and top load washing machines. Each of these are available in different brands and each of these brands also has different models. When buying a fully automatic washing machine, you should keep certain features in mind and let us have a look at them now.
Front-load or top load washing machine
The next thing to concentrate on is the drum size or the capacity of the washing machine and this is usually measured in kgs. How many clothes you put in the washing machine in one wash should decide the drum size. That means the size of your family will decide the drum size for you. But it is not just the number of people in the house, but the weight of the clothes that help you decide the right number.
Different wash programs
You should always be able to set a different mode for each type of fabric as some fabrics are very delicate and need some extra care while washing them. There is no point in spending high on a fully automatic washing machine if you will not be able to set the wash mode or if you will have to wash them manually. So, check this feature before you are actually going to buy a washing machine.
When you are using a fully automatic washing machine for the first time, you may not be aware of how much amount of detergent has to be put in as these machines come with some extra features that do not need much detergent. Using less than required or more can lead to bad wash quality. Hence, having an auto detergent dispenser facility will help in getting the best results.
The material of the wash drum
Wash drums come in many different materials like stainless steel, plastic or porcelain-coated. Stainless steel is rust free and they will last for years. Porcelain-coated is not really a good choice as they spoil really fast. A few high-end washing models use plastic and this is a good choice as they also last for a long time.
Hard water treatment
Vibration and noise levels
Vibration and noise levels can be very irritating if they are really high. You should choose a washing machine with minimal vibration levels and low noise levels. Most of the brands today will offer you low noise and fewer vibration levels. Hence check this feature before buying a washing machine.
You should be able to set the temperature individually for each wash program. Depending on the cloth type or how much dirt is to be cleaned, you should set a high temperature. For infant clothes also you need to make sure that the temperature is high. So, choose a washing machine where you will be able to set the temperatures.
Price and Brand
Price and brand are two important features to look for when you are buying a washing machine. The price is usually high when it is a fully automatic washing machine. But if you are going for a fully automatic front load washing machine, then the price is going to more when compared to the top load washing machine.
Also, the brand plays an important role in the price as some brands are expensive. So, check the features along with the price in order to choose the best washing machine for your home.
How to Use Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Owning a washing machine is the topmost priority of every household. But, do you know 50 percent of people fail to use the washing machine correctly? The reason behind it is the lack of proper information about it. Whether you have an automatic or semi-automatic washing machine, following the proper procedure is the most crucial step.
We are expressly going to give you some tips and advice to use an automatic washing machine ideally. The following are the steps to follow while using an automatic washing machine:
Automatic washing machines are usually of two kinds- top loading and front loading. Both of these have quite similar steps of use. However, there are some differences in the steps to follow. Let us look at each of them one by one:
Top loading washing machine:
- First, you will need to add the right kind of laundry detergent. We advise using organic detergents that are not too harsh to the clothes. You can add the laundry detergent either in the drum directly or in the laundry dispenser, depending upon the functionality of your washing machine.
- The next step is the addition of clothes to the washer drum. Always make sure to avoid 100 percent filling of clothes in the washer drum. There should be 25 percent of space left to help in effective washing.
- You can switch the order of the two steps mentioned above. The third step is to choose an accurate wash cycle. Different washing machines offer various features. Select an appropriate cycle according to the number and types of cloth in the drum. The machine will set the time automatically and display it for your convenience.
- After the completion of the wash cycle, you can either use the dryer mode or pick out the clothes to dry them under natural sunlight. Make sure to turn off the machine after use.
Front loading washing machine:
- Take the appropriate dose of detergent and put it inside the dispenser.
- Next, put all the clothes inside the horizontal washer drum of the washing machine. Do not overload the drum as it can directly affect the cleaning potency.
- Make sure to select the right temperature. Usually, there are 3 modes of temperature; cool, warm, and hot. Pick according to the type and fabric of clothes that you have stuffed inside.
- Select the category of the spin cycle; it can either be fast, moderate or slow. To know more about it, read the instructions given on the manual of your washing machine carefully.
- After this, you are ready to press the start button. The machine will decide the time; you can carry on with your other work in the meantime. Once, the machine beeps, make sure to unload the clothes immediately to prevent bad odor.
Keep these points in mind to ensure proper use:
- Wash the overstained clothes in prewash mode before running the usual cycle.
- Laundry bags are provided for delicate and lacy fabrics.
- Let the washing machine door stay open for some time after the laundry.
- Ensure regular cleaning of the washing machine to enhance its efficacy.
- Never overload your machine! It can stop the machine in mid-cycle.
- Say no to fabric softener directly over the dirty clothes.
- Make sure to check there are no coins, pins, jewelry, eraser, pen, and such little things in the pocket. It can choke the machine hose.
- Never feel doubtful to invest money on its servicing. Try to fix little problems by yourself. Call a technician if it does not seems possible.
We hope you gathered a lot of information on the washing machine uses today. Thank you for reading!
Fully Automatic Washing Machine FAQ
1. Is it a better choice to choose a semi-automatic washing machine over a fully automatic washing machine?
But in case if you don’t have enough budget to spend on the fully automatic washing machine, then you should definitely choose the semi-automatic ones because it will cost you very low as compared to the fully automatic washing machine.
2. How much water a fully automatic washing machine takes to complete a full wash cycle?
If you compared the water consumption of the front load washing machine to the semi-automatic and the top load fully automatic ones, then you will find out the considerable difference. The standard semi-automatic washing machine usually consumes up to 120-liter water, and the top load fully automatic ones consume nearly 140 liters. The difference is in front of you, now it is your choice, on which you want to invest your money.
3. Can low water pressure damage the fully automatic washing machine?
Yeah, if the water pressure is too low, then in some cases, it can cause damages to the fully automatic washing machine. But most of the time, the low water pressure can increase the time that the fully automatic washing machine usually takes to complete a full wash cycle.
If you don’t want it to happen to you because of the lower water pressure, you can do something to solve this issue. The best thing that you can do in the case of low water pressure is using the additional water pump.
If your municipality’s water connection is not that strong or you live far away from the main water releasing center of the municipality, you could get a low amount of water compared to people who leave a bit near the water releasing center. In this case, it would be a great option if you use the ideally strong water pump and connect the water supply directly to the washing machine.
4. What should a person do when the electricity goes off, and the fully automatic washing machine is working?
First of all, unplug the washing machine, by doing this, you don’t need to worry about the surge when the electricity comes back. But in case if your fully automatic washing machine doesn’t have the memory function, then you have to start or set the wash cycle from starting.
Or, if you remember the time when the electricity goes off, then you can set the remaining time to complete the wash cycle ideally. However, it would be great for you if you choose the memory function of a fully automatic washing machine that will automatically start the wash cycle from where it left when the electricity went off.
Fully automatic washing machines can be very advantageous for you if you and your spouse, both are working professionals and you hardly find time for other works at home. While you are busy cooking meals or when you are spending time with family, you need not have to worry about laundry.
Just put all the clothes in the washing machine and it will start its work with just one button. There are a number of brands that sell the best washing machines in the market. Some of them are quite expensive and a few are available at a very cheaper rate. The cheaper ones may be attractive, but they may not have all the advanced and latest features that can ease your task.
Just make sure that you pick the right brand with the right features and a price tag. Compare a few models and their features before you decide on one washing machine for your family.