Well, the current market is flooded with so many models of electric stoves. But are you choosing the right one for your kitchen?
Well, if you are in doubt, you can simply read this article to understand the different models of the electric stove and its features. Electric stoves take fewer maintenance costs and cook your food half the time it takes for traditional cookers.
Best Electric Stove
That is why there is a huge demand for electric cookers these days. It saves your time and energy as we know the maintenance costs are low as well.
In this article, we would see the top ten best electrical stove which is worth your money. Some of them are under low budget as well, so you can choose any from those.
Top Ten Electric Stove to Buy in 2022
This exclusive electric stove from Pigeon, made in India, is cheap and feasible for small families. This induction provides 7 preset menus and smart features like auto shut off. This induction’s power Input is 220V and Power Consumption is 1800 Watts. This stove would comfortably fit in your kitchen.
- Easy to carry. Travel friendly.
- 1800 Watts power consumption.
- This product is value for money.
- The weight is less, which makes it easy to carry.
- The flame of its built-in hobs is slower than the traditional cooktop.
This electric stove of BAJAJ, made in India, has been trusted by many people for years. It comes with 2000 watts of electric coil stove, which would help you to cook your food in no time.
Its operating voltage is 220-230 volts 50 Hz AC only, which is a great feature of this product. It has three levels of heat control added with a rust-resistant and durable body.
This electric stove is easy to carry and energy-efficient.
- It is electric shockproof.
- Its body is powder-coated.
- Consumes less voltage.
- The wire is made up of cotton-braided inbuilt copper, and the plug is molded.
- It comes in handy when you live alone. For large families, it won’t be that effective.
It has the power of 1600 watts for amazing performance. Featuring a push-button control panel, it lets you have an easy operation. The lightweight design will let you have easy portability. It comes with an automatic voltage regulator system for saving power.
There is also the feature of an aerodynamic cooling system. The smooth surface will enable you to have easy cleaning. With flame-free heating, there will be environmentally-friendly performance.
It is perfect for Indian kitchens with the Indian Menu option. The intelligent design will automatically adjust the power and temperature. It delivers efficient performance by blocking surplus magnetic radiation.
- Various preset Indian cooking options
- Protection against voltage fluctuation
- Automatically adjust temperature
- Energy efficient and easy to maintain
- The top is rather fragile
This exclusive latest model electric stove from H Hytec is value for money. It has a slim body, and the design of the stove is impeccable.
Its power consumption is 1600 Watts, and the operating voltage is 230 volts. It weighs about 2 kg 200 grams.
The controlling knob is there to control the temperature. You can use it hassle-free and cook your food in no time. This is the most budgeted stove of this list.
- Easy to clean as it has a slim body.
- The operating voltage is low.
- Quick heating.
- Push-button is there to control the level of temperature.
- Makes operational noise, which most people don’t like.
Philips electric stove has an auto shut-off function for better efficiency. All you have to do is to set the time according to your preference. It is ideal for Indian cooking due to its programmable design. By offering high heat efficiency, it can cook food faster. It can even retain nutrition and prevent the loss of vitamins. For superior performance, it has a power of 2100 watts.
You can use it conveniently with a simple touch. It also enables you to have easy maintenance due to the lightweight design. The product lets you have effortless cooking without any flame. It is also very durable and the warranty is for 1 year.
- 8 different temperature levels
- Touch start and timer option
- Compact size for limited space
- Auto switch off mode
- The customer support team is inactive
This electric stove from Usha comes with great features and a unique design. Its power consumption is 1600 watts. It weighs 2 kg 250 grams.
It has an extra-long cord as well, and it can handle the voltage up to 1500 volts, which is amazing for any electric stove of this range. This stove deserves to be in this list for its unique properties.
- Heats up faster.
- 10 AMP plug is there.
- Push button is there to control the level of temperature.
- Power consumption is less.
- The outer body is not that strong comparing other products of this range.
This electric stove comes handy when you’re traveling. You can heat your food and even cook noodles while traveling on trains. It can be used in hotel rooms and hostels as well.
It consumes only 500 watts. It is lightly weighted about 600 grams and can be carried anywhere. You just have to plug in and cook your food or heat them. There is not any need for induction utensils. You can go for this if you are on a tight budget.
- Environmental friendly as it consumes less energy.
- Easy to use and shockproof.
- Can come handy while traveling as it is light weighted.
- Any metal utensils can be used.
- The drawback of this stove is, you can use it mostly for heating food than cooking food.
This electric stove exclusively made in India saves energy by 50%. It consumes 1000 watts, which is less comparing other stoves of this range.
It is shockproof, and its build is good. It consumes less voltage and weighs about 1 kg 600 grams, which makes it travel friendly.
- Easy to use.
- Environmental friendly.
- Consumes less energy.
- No special induction utensils are needed.
- There is no temperature controller in this electric stove.
AmazonBasics electric stove comes with a power of 1300 watts for remarkable performance. The multilevel power setting lets you have a customised operation. There is also an LED display along with push-button control for easy operation. It is safe to use and has a timer of 3 hours. With multiple preset Indian options, it is ideal for any Indian kitchen.
You can even use it in auto standby mode when there is no pan. With residual heat indicator, it can provide auto cooling. It is a highly reliable product and comes with multiple safety features. Even with all the great features, it has a warranty of 1 year.
- 8 different power levels
- 6 preset cooking options
- Auto standby for safety
- Even distribution of heat
- Not suitable for curved utensils
To offer an attractive look, iBELL electric stove comes with high-quality crystal glass. By pressing the button control button, you can use it hassle-free. It also comes with wide voltage adaptability that makes it great for different functions. With overheat protection, there will be maximum safety. The auto shut-off design can be perfect for saving power bills.
It also comes with high-quality coils. You can use it for a wide range of cooking with a versatile design. There is also an LED display to know the exact temperature. It has power-saving technology and the warranty is for 2 years.
- Crystal glass for better performance
- Protection from voltage fluctuation
- Auto standby mode to save power
- Superior quality coils for durability
- It is slightly noisy
Buying Guide for the Best Electric Stove
You will be surprised to know that electric stoves don’t come with any sort of rating whatsoever. So, it is very important to look for other aspects before getting the right one for yourself.
- Different Heating Options: Electric stoves tend to use as little electricity as possible. When it comes to the modern electric stove options, there are mainly four choices to make. You can either find spiral coils, magnetic induction, radiant, or even solid disks. Now, bear in mind, induction types are going to be far more energy-efficient as compared to that of the spiral coil.
- Control Knobs and Panel: It is imperative to understand that control knobs are an integral part of any stove whatsoever. So, make sure to choose the one that can provide you with the right flexibility. However, the entire idea of control knobs and panels is subjective and based on individual preferences.
- Added Features: While getting an electric stove, it is very important that you pay close attention to the added features that come with it. For starters, you can always look for energy conservation options. If you are accustomed to cooking at a higher heat, you can also look for better insulation. Anyway, different electric stoves comes with different added features. So make the purchase likewise, after giving a thorough review of the same.
It is a must to invest in a good electrical kitchen. So following the above guide, you can buy the significant one for your kitchen. We have provided you with detailed information about the different models of the electric stove and their exclusive features, which would come in handy with your next buy.
You can go for any of the above-stated electric stoves and make a great purchase under budget.