How Necessary is a Gas Stove?
Gas stoves are an essential commodity for every household. In modern times, there are several alternative options for gas stoves. Two of the most widely used types are electric stoves and gas stoves. However, there are plenty of reasons why you should have a gas stove in your kitchen rather than an electric one.
Here is a list of some potential reasons to support the previous statement.
- Gas stoves are firstly very favourable and easy to use.
- They don’t consume electricity. So, there will be no extra burden on the electricity bill for these.
- Gas stoves need less maintenance, and they last for a longer duration compared with electric stoves.
- Gas stoves run on natural gas. Hence, the overall expense for these stoves is less than the electric ones.
- You can adjust the temperature and the flame on the burners very easily.
- Cooking on gas stoves lessens the cooking time substantially as they help you cook faster.
- Every woman fascinates to have a modular kitchen. The all-new models of gas stoves come in brilliant and sophisticated designs to fit appropriately in those kitchens with all smart equipment.
- Finally, these stoves are commonly accompanied by a drip tray for a spill-proof experience of cooking. This feature makes the maintenance and cleaning process of your kitchen super easy for every homemaker.
Features to Consider before Buying the Best 4 Burner Gas Stove in India
Nowadays, gas stoves come with several options for burners, starting from 1 burner stove to the four burners gas stoves. Before buying any model of a gas stove, consider how big a family you have, how often do you have cooking parties in your home, and what are other cooking requirements you have. Choose according to your need.
Budget is always a vital matter before investing your money in anything. In the case of gas stoves, there are plenty of options in the market to choose from a varied range of budgets. The high ranged gas stoves come with the most excellent quality, amazing features, and the best of durability.
Whereas the low ranged stoves will be fundamentally functioning, but they will lack the finesse of the high-budget ones in every way. And there are some mid-range gas stoves. If you have a moderate budget, then it is always advisable that you should at least go for the mid-priced ones as gas stoves are a one-time investment for a long period of time. Apart from the basic functionalities, they will let you experience some of the excellent qualities as well.
The best gas stoves in India<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> now come in many different designs and materials. They even come in different colours as well. You can choose anything from the wide variety of designs to match your kitchen’s interior design and your aesthetic sense.
Some of the most commonly used materials for making gas stoves are aluminum brass, stainless steel, or any other metal, or even toughened glass material. What matters more than what material the stove is made of is the safety and durability of the stove. Moreover, you should check for a few other features like –
- Strong pan support
- Reliable drip trays made of stainless steel
- Spill-proof structure
- A metal base that is powder-coated
- Shatter-proof cooktops
- Standard brass burners
How To Choose The Right 4 Burner Gas Stove
You need to choose a gas stove model which can meet all your needs and demands. If you don’t know what features and design to look for, we would help and guide you by considering the benefits of gas stove when it comes to cook. In this guide, we are going to discuss various considerations and decisions that will help you choose the best gas stove
Ignitions – You can choose from two sets of gas stoves – manual ignition or auto ignition. You just have to turn the knob in auto ignition which gives flames. But you have to light the stove manually by match stick or lighter in manual ignition. Auto ignition is considered a lot safer than manual one.
Drip Trays – Drip trays have been used on gas stove to make it more hygienic and clean. It is very easy to clean and it prevents bugs. These trays are fixed to keep the area under the gas clean and hygienic. It is very vital to ensure proper cleanliness in your kitchen because it is the area where you cook food for you and your family and it might affect your family’s health directly or indirectly. You need to clean the kitchen clean and tidy.
Space – You can choose the gas burner in different shapes like square, rectangular, or oval. It is up to your needs which is at proper use and takes up less space. All kitchen spaces don’t have areas to fit in square top.
So, you need to buy stove by considering your kitchen space and don’t make it more congested.
Body material – You should also consider the material your gas stove is made of. Choose the stove made of stainless steel as it lasts longer and don’t rust easily. So, it is durable for long term use.
Burner material – Brass is considered to be the best material for your burner. It lasts long and is durable. It gives proper flames to cook your food without any problem and quickly. Choose the good quality burner which is supposed to be the heart of gas stove. Gas stove is nothing without burner.
Gas Stoves Maintaining Tips – Do’s and Don’ts
It is very important to ensure the proper maintenance of a gas stove because you are dealing with something very inflammable. It can lead to accidents if you are not careful around the gas. In such a case, there are some Do’s and Don’ts of maintaining the gas stove. Let us have a look at these.
- Cleaning – Cleaning is one of the most important aspects of a gas You need to ensure that you properly clean the gas stove if something spills. This will ensure that you do not stain the stove and it will also prevent any type of rusting which can be fatal.
- Burners – It is also important to clean the burners at regular interval of time and this would ensure that the efficiency of your gas stove remains high.
- Inspection – You must also inspect the gas stove and the gas pipe at regular intervals. This would ensure that there is no leakage. Always use high quality pipeline and in case of cracks, immediately replace the pipelines.
- Regulator – Turn off the main regulator after every use and also ensure that the knobs are in off position. This would ensure that you do not leave the gas in on position accidentally.
- Prevention – Keep a fire extinguisher near to the gas stove. This can prove to be a handy piece of equipment in case of any issue.
- During Cleaning – Never put water on the stove This can prevent you from igniting the gas until the water is there and at the same time, it can damage the stove. Always use a wipe with mild cleaning liquid or water.
- Not to Hot – Do not start cleaning as soon as you are done with cooking. Wait for the temperature to lower down or else you might end up with a burn.
- Post Cleaning –After the cleaning, ensure that you dry up the gas stove properly and this is also applicable for burners. Before installing them back, everything should be dried out properly to avoid rusting.
- Stove unattended – You must never leave the gas stove unattended. This is one of the major reason for accidents. The spills can lead to flame being extinguished but that doesn’t stop the gas leaks.
- Gas Odor – Never ignore the gas odour. As soon as you notice any odour, turn off the main regulator and inspect the reason for odour.
All the gas stoves mentioned above are of good quality and made by trusted and reliable brands. You should have proper know how when buying products which can go in the kitchen.
It is because it can cook food items which are widely used to keep kitchen clean. Be sure to check different gas stoves out there to choose the best one for your kitchen.